Please click the link below for MHOL help videos.
Should you wish to register: please register online. You will be required to present ID to the practice for the account to be verified
My Health On-Line (Appointments and Prescriptions On-Line, Summary Record or Detailed Coded Record)
The following functionality is available to patients who use My Health Online.
- Appointment Booking
- This displays a selection of available appointments for the patient to select from. The booking is then transmitted to the GP reservation system. GP practices will determine which appointments slots can be booked online and which GP's they wish to make available to patients who use My Health Online.
- Repeat Prescription
- The patient can select which of their prescription items they require and the order will be transmitted to the GP who will accept or reject the request.
- Change of Address The patient can change their address details.
- Summary Record
- This shows a summary of your medical record.
- Detailed Coded Record
- This shows your medical record except for blood results.
To access 'My Health Online' - you must
- Visit the surgeries to obtain your registration token.
- Then Register for MHOL via
- You will then receive an email message to the email address that you supplied to the practice. If you do not receive an email message then go back to the practice to check that your email address has been logged correctly.
- Follow the link and type in your activation code.